Skip To Main Content


What do I do if my child is absent from school?

  • The first thing you need to do is notify the school office.  Please call Mrs. Pirger at 839-6339 or you can use our online reporting form below. 

  • Indicate your child's teacher and who you would like his or her homework sent home with.

  • When your child returns to school, he or she must have a signed note giving the date(s) and reason for the absence.

Following these simple steps will save our office staff the trouble of calling you at home.

Online Absence Request Form


Parent's Namerequired
Parent's First Name
Parent's Last Name
Student's Namerequired
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format
Reason for Absencerequired